Wednesday 22 May 2013

Well onwards and hopefully upwards

So I handed my all of my visual design in on Monday and I’m not sure how I feel about it to be honest. I worked really hard and tried my best but I’m not really satisfied with the work that was completed :/ I feel like I have let myself down a bit even though I tried my hardest. I don’t know its all very confusing. Even though I now know I want a career in management I still can’t help but want to be a good artist too. I suppose its a good thing, but merrr, feel like I’ll never get there at the moment.
Anyway I’m just getting on with everything else now for Game production. After that I’ll probably do some of my own painting and try to make the most of my summer.
Sorry for the negativity I’m in a bizarre mood today to say the least. Here’s my moonshine final. I kind of like it but it needed a little more time I think.
image

No comments:

Post a Comment