Sunday 19 May 2013

The evil brick wall



So it feels like I have been working non-stop for months now, (in reality it has probably only been six weeks). But i feel like my body has just had enough. I have been getting such bad headaches even though I'm hydrated and well rested. I'm still trying to push it but honestly it is hard work.
Still I've managed to get quiet a bit done today. Today I have refined my Leicester final. Re-did my War of the worlds final (so much happier with it now) and sorted most of my Mortal engines development (before it was a bit slap-dash). I've still got a few bits to do so I've just got to keep pushing, luckily with these most of my prep work is done.


I also submitted my application for the internship at Lockwood. I have mixed feelings about it especially since seeing other peoples work. But hey I tried my best in the time I had and hopefully my cover letter and C.V will help. I also feel that my portfolio might be a little better, but then again I don't know all of the competition.
I've also been constantly updating my portfolio and Linkedin as well. I've also done some research into what makes a good portfolio but I'll tell you about that some other time.
I need to sleep now, I'm so exhausted.But hey back on it tomorrow, I'm a little solider ;) AHAHAHAA that's me :P

No comments:

Post a Comment